HELLO Wonderful readers! Hope you had a great week! lets get on with the Newness!
This past week on From Son Up To Son Down (click on highlighted part of the title to read the post)
- Help Dave & I go on our first vacation together. Our BABY MOON!
- Have you been wondering if the Smooth Away hair system really works? Check out this past weeks Mommy Monday.
- Have you seen He’s Just Not That Into You? Even if not, you may LOVE the soundtrack!
- GIVEAWAY: MIMOBOT Designer Flash Drive – Ends 3.1
Coming this week!!!
- CYBER BABY SHOWER FUN! Now since Alicia’s computer died and then my laptop bit the dust with all the party posts - we aren’t going to celebrate the way we originally planned BUT what we will do is have some fun posts with reviews, giveaways, and shower gifts for Alicia and baby Cayden. THEN after Cayden has arrived we will have another celebration with some games and other fun stuff once Alicia is settled!
Other Webby Notable Newness:
- Have you seen Mom Faves yet? Vote for my site and add all your favorite stuff! It’s SO addicting! I promise, you moms will LOVE it!
- Have you seen the “Caption this” Post on Complicated Mama? hehe Just another reason her Mr. Complicated is Cooler than Cool.
- I swear every one of the posts Tonya writes is a winner! But if you haven’t ever seen her A day in my life, then you at least need to head over every Sunday and see her “Weekly Winners” photographs from the past week! I can never get enough of the photos of her twins!
- Speaking of Tonya – She has great ideas for those scraps of yarn you have laying about on Currently Crafting…
- Okay and ONE MORE from Tonya’s Munchkins and Mayhem blog, Have you ever wondered how good the Edible Arrangements really were? She has solved the mystery!
- Did you see @its_me_betty’s first post as a guest blogger? You already may know her as an active Twitter Mom,or as the supportive, loving, AWESOME, pr’ing wife behind The Joe Review, now see what she has to say about Supporting your spouse this week on MomIF.
- Very few blogs make me want to drool… but Blog Well Done happens to be one that makes my mouth water! Besides his GREAT recipes and cooking info this Wednesday he is having a LIVE cooking demo at 6:30pm Central! You got to check him out!
- Baby Love Letters – I love the great ideas each week and I’m sure Elijah will appreciate that I do them every week.
Notable Freebie Newness:
- Are you home schooling? NATO’s bookshop has some great free resources! Everything from what NATO is and what they do, maps, and movies. Mostly all downloadable! A huge help in your US Government lessons!
- Speaking of home schooling, the EPA has 2 posters and full color brochure you can order, on Keeping our Oceans clean and safe, to help with your biology lessons!
- Even though I’m not currently selling anything, I have had tons of success on Ebay. Many people have been asking me tips and hints. Well instead of me writing a blog post about it I found you something even better! Get “The Stay At Home Mom’s Guide to Successful Ebay Selling” for free E-book style!
- Wal-Mart Freebies are always great! I received a bunch this week including a sample of Always Infinity Pads. Ladies these are awesome! I also ordered a sample of Huggie’s New baby wipes today!
- Help spread cervical cancer awareness!If you know me, you know this is a cause I really push and stand up for! Get your Pap Smears Ladies! Visit the site and get some very important and serious information! Take a quiz before you leave a get a free Liz Lange Health Journal
- Buy One Entree, Get One Free Coupon you can print for Ruby Tuesdays!
- Thrifty Jinxy has a Mr. Linky up every Monday for Contest Corner! Link your contest and enter some great ones!
- 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere over at 5 Minutes for Mom is full of great contests, info, AND a Mr. Linky!
- I LOVE Hot Links of the week at An Island Review!
Okay I think that’s enough GREAT linky goodness to get you started!
Have a great week! Hope to see you back soon!