I am planning a huge re-launch celebration with lots of fun stuff Mom Love! We will have reviews, giveaways, advice, & some great new columns from some of your favorite bloggers! I have also been working on getting the Mom Loves Team together. This awesome group of influential product review bloggers are going to be working with me on Mom Loves and from their own blogs helping to bring you the latest and greatest must haves on the market.
- Before you go any further, there is a great post on Extraordinary Mothers that every blogger who enters contests and giveaways needs to read. If you enter my giveaways or any other giveaway, hosted by us wonderful bloggers for you readers, out of the kindness of our hearts, I hope you will take the time to read this post out of the kindness of YOUR heart. This is a serious matter that needs to be addressed! Thank you Kristin for talking about such an important point that I too take very seriously.
- If my review of Smooth Away wasn't enough, check out Betty's & compare notes!
- I'm loving Complicated Mama's new layout and you will too!
- The lovely and AMAZINGLY talented Tonya shows us how to make the cutest whale mouse pad for your kids over at Currently Crafting.
- As always One Pretty Thing has the cutest craft and decor ideas! If you've never been there you HAVE to check it out. I was thinking about starting to feature my favorites from their site each week, but as you will see from my favorite tip junkie posts below, there are just too many amazing ideas to feature them all.
- Stimeyland blog made a funny little diorama out of peeps marshmallows. Peep Arthur and the Peeps of the round table. lol! I love the childrens imaginations!
- Child Zone hand made a beautiful Easter ABC book using her critcut cutter and a wonderful poem. I am going to make Elijah one. Though I don't have a critcut cutter, so I will have to do all my images by hand.
- I had starred about 15 more ideas to show you, so instead let me recommend the entire posts!
- Besides the two tips above see this post for more Easter & Spring craft ideas.
- If your looking for creative ways to make your own Easter baskets this post will give you more ideas than you will know what to do with! I rather have one of these than a plain store bought one any day, and I'm sure your children will too!
- From Easter bunny smores to using your liquid laundry detergent caps for dying your eggs, see this post for a few more decor and craft ideas for Easter.
- You still have a little bit of time too to make use of some great St. Patricks Day party, craft & fun ideas found here.
- 2 Free issues of Redbook Magazine, no strings attached, I have gotten subscriptions through them many times!
- Free sample of Kotex thin overnight with wings pad.
- A Free Mommy to Be bracelet - I did this when I was pregnant for the bracelet and loved all the resources when you Subscribe to the FREE Pregnancy Week By Week Newsletter and they will send you a free Mommy To Be Wristband and on top of that you get Weekly Pregnancy Development Emails, Free Offers, Coupons & Special Deals, Access to all of Babies Online's Member Service.
Giveaways / Contests:
- An Ordinary Life has a JVC HD Camcorder up for grabs! This is an awesome giveaway and the camera isn't even in stores until April! Hurry up and enter before April 10th and be ahead of the rest! To enter Kristin is asking you to create a creative blog post share your children’s birth stories and photos. So it's not only an easy way to enter the giveaway, it's also a great idea for a wonderful blog post. Check back later in the week for my entry post!
Do you have something you would like to be included in Notable Newness?
For blog posts & giveaways please use this format: LINK TITLE - URL - YOUR NAME AND/OR BLOG NAME - (END DATE & TIME IF A CONTEST)