1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we are all happy and healthy and I actually am not working for 10 minutes to celebrate! lol!
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We all wake up and come to the living room to exchange gifts then we cook breakfast while Elijah plays with his presents.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A new car! A Ford Edge!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
By doing the little things to show my family and friends that I love them.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Putting useful items in stockings. There are toys and fun stuff but also new toothbrushes, socks, things like that. We do other stuff but I cant think of them right now. :)
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
Disney World would be amazing!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Any of you that know me know my GameStop wishlist is Llloooonnnggggg haha so picking the top 3 was hard. but...